Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Sooo...How are you doing on your New Years Resolutions?...hmmmm....

  1. #1
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    Okay HB, here is the thread about New Years Resolutions from a few days ago:

    HB Thread on New Years Resolutions 2006

    ....and how are you doing so far...mwahahahahaa...

    So far I am reading my Bible daily, continuing to walk daily (4 miles), I ordered Jess, and of course I am always happy and enjoying life! HEEEE-HAWWWWW!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    ...and...uh...you..hmmmmm.... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My resoultion was to only buy ONE doll this year.

    *haha yeah right, she thinks to herself*.
    lol. So far so good. But its only been 2 days. so I don't know about all that. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So far so good for me!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So far so good for me!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't make any - so I don't have to worry about breaking them [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here are my AG New Year's Resolutions:

    Play with my dolls more

    Sew for my dolls more

    Make more albums about my dolls to post

    Don't listen to prasnlrd

    Expand and organise my doll clothes storage

    Don't listen to prasnlrd

    Don't buy more than 6 dolls this year (Gifts don't count)

    Don't listen to prasnlrd

    Don't talk too much about AG to people who don't care

    Don't listen to prasnlrd

    Or Darth Ria either

    Extend the top of the bookcase, so my girls won't be crowded

    Don't listen to prasnlrd

    Only buy AG with earned $$, without raiding my savings account

    Have more fun with my dolls

    DON'T LISTEN TO PRASNLRD!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bump!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are there rules for New Year's Resolutions? Such as...
    1. If you make a resolution after New's year's Eve, it doesn't count.
    2. If you intend to make a resolution, but don't tell anyone, it doesn't count.
    3. If you do something exactly opposite your New Year's resolution within the first 24 hours of the New Year, your resolution is cancelled out.

    Which is to say, I have no idea whether or not I'm keeping my intended resolutions.
    For example, I planned on exercising (but didn't tell anyone - Rule # 2) but in two days a 6.5 pound box of luxury chocolates (purchased on sale of course) will be arriving to sit next to my treadmill(Rule #3). [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    For example, I planned on purchasing fewer doll items and making more. So while I'm working on some doll projects on Friday, a box will be arriving from American Girl (Rules 1,2 # 3). [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    For example, I planned on seriously finishing a manuscript to submit for publication (not AG) but instead I've been working on an Imagestation doll story for you all (needs a rule). [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I guess the New Year is starting out bright enough anyway. And I'm gradually getting my joy back.

    Julia

  9. #9
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by AsianAG:
    Here are my AG New Year's Resolutions:

    Play with my dolls more

    Sew for my dolls more

    Make more albums about my dolls to post

    Don't listen to prasnlrd

    Expand and organise my doll clothes storage

    Don't listen to prasnlrd

    Don't buy more than 6 dolls this year (Gifts don't count)

    Don't listen to prasnlrd

    Don't talk too much about AG to people who don't care

    Don't listen to prasnlrd

    Or Darth Ria either

    Extend the top of the bookcase, so my girls won't be crowded

    Don't listen to prasnlrd

    Only buy AG with earned $$, without raiding my savings account

    Have more fun with my dolls

    DON'T LISTEN TO PRASNLRD!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...and what did I do to deserve this...hmmmmm....mwahahahahaha... [img]redface.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Let' see:
    Don't spend more tahn 1 hour on computer:
    Good so far
    Organize collections and streamline:
    I can't find my floor, and have planned out a shelf. Will go to Lowe's today.
    Start back on yoga
    not yet [img]eek.gif[/img]
    Don't buy any more dolls unitl allI have have clothes and all they need:
    I spent my Jess &GT25 money on other things. [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Get back on doing my art craft projects,
    haven't had time yet.

    Sooo... not to bad. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •